Ohio National recently rolled out their new and improved disability income insurance product. The product is competitively positioned priced in today’s marketplace.
The new product features include:
- Pure own occ definition for top two medical classes including Board-certified coverage
- Residual Rider with unlimited transitional return-to-work benefit
- Guarantee of Physical Insurability Rider – exercise half of base benefit up to age 60 with special increase option at loss of LTD or with 50 percent increase in earnings
- Catastrophic disability Benefit (CAT) Rider
- Attractive issue and participation limits – issue at $15,000, participate to $25,000 – individual or group
- Competitive list bill and association discounts – 10 to 15 percent
- Non cancelable, guaranteed renewable.
For more information about Ohio National, Ohio National disability insurance or to request a quote comparison, please contact the Set for Life Insurance office today.
Ohio National, based in Cincinnati, OH, is a mutual company and is rated “A+” by AM Best.