Set for Life Insurance offers special discounts for physicians, medical residents, medical fellows, CRNAs, nurses and employees who are affiliated with University of Cincinnati School of Medicine.
These affiliates include:
- Cincinnati Children’s Hospital Medical Center
- Cincinnati Department of Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- Christ Hospital
- Drake Center
- Hoxworth Blood Center
- Jewish Hospital
- Mayfield Clinic
- Shriners Hospitals for Children–Cincinnati
- UC Health Surgical Hospital
- UC Health University Hospital
- UC Health University of Cincinnati Physicians
- UC Health West Chester Hospital
The discounts provide unisex rates as well as an employer sponsored discount. For women, the discounts are approximately 55% off the identical, non-discounted policy. For men, the discount translates to 20% off the non-discounted policy.
Policy provisions include:
- Own occupation definition of disability covering you if you can’t work in your medical specialty.
- Permanent discounts that apply to future increases.
- Premiums are guaranteed to age 65.
- A+ Rated company.
- No exclusions or limitations.
- Ability to increase the policy to $15,000/month benefit without further medical underwriting.
For more information about disability insurance discounts at University of Cincinnati Medical School or to request a personalized quote comparison, please contact the Set for Life office today!
Tags: cincinnati childrens hospital disability insurance, contact set for life, contact set for life insurance, CRNA disability insurance, disability discounts, disability insurance, disability insurance discounts, disability insurance for physicians, disability insurance for women, disability insurance quote, disability insurance quotes, disability insurance; medical residents, disability quotes, discount disability insurance, graduating medical resident, individual disability insurance, set for life insurance, specialty specific definition of disability, university of cincinnati disability insurance