Disability Insurance Discounts Available for CRNAs, Physicians and Employees of Wake Forest University.
Set for Life Insurance offers special discounts for physicians, nurses, medical residents, CRNA students and employees who are affiliated with Wake Forest University. These affiliates include:
- Lexington Medical Center
- Davie Hospital
- Wake Forest Baptist Health
- Bowman Gray School of Medicine
- North Carolina Baptist Health
The discounts provide unisex rates as well as an employer sponsored discount. For women, the discounts are approximately 55% off the identical, non-discounted policy. For men, the discount translates to 20% off the non-discounted policy.
Policy provisions include:
- Own occupation definition of disability covering you if you can’t work in your medical specialty.
- Permanent discounts that apply to future increases.
- Premiums are guaranteed to age 65.
- A+ Rated company.
- No exclusions or limitations.
- Ability to increase the policy to $15,000/month benefit without further medical underwriting.
For more information about disability insurance discounts at Wake Forest University or to request a personalized quote comparison, please contact the Set for Life office today!
Tags: contact set for life, contact set for life insurance, CRNA disability insurance, disability discounts, disability insurance, disability insurance discounts, disability insurance; medical residents