Set for Life Insurance offers special discounts for physicians, medical residents, CRNAs, physician assistants, dentists, NPs, medical students, nurses and employees who are affiliated with Baylor College of Medicine.
Affiliated hospitals include:
- · St. Luke’s Episcopal Hospital
- · Texas Children’s Hospital
- · Memorial Hermann
- · The Menninger Clinic
- · The Methodist Hospital
- · Michael DeBakey Veteran Affairs Hospital VA
- · MD Anderson Cancer Center
- · Ben Taub General Hospital.
Discounts available through Set for Life are available through multiple companies. Some discounts are 10% flat and some provide unisex rates as well as an employer sponsored discount. For women, the discounts are approximately 55% off the identical, non-discounted policy. For men, the discount translates to 20% off the non-discounted policy.
Policy provisions include:
- · Own occupation definition of disability covering you if you can’t work in your medical specialty.
- · Premiums are guaranteed to age 65.
- · Ability to increase the policy to $15,000/month benefit without further medical underwriting.
To qualify for the discount, you must submit your application through Set for Life Insurance while employed at Baylor College of Medicine or one of the affiliated hospitals.
For more information about disability insurance discounts at Baylor College of Medicine (BCM), or to request a personalized quote comparison, please contact the Set for Life office today!
Set for Life Insurance… Set for Less.