Set for Life Insurance offers disability insurance discounts at New York University (NYU) Medical Center.
These special discounts are available for physicians, medical residents, dentists, medical fellows, dental students, dental residents, CRNAs, physician assistants, nurses and employees who are affiliated with New York University (NYU) Medical Center. These affiliates include:
- · Bellevue Hospital Center
- · NYU Langone Medical Center
- · Tisch Hospital
- · NYU Hospital for Joint Diseases
- · Lenox Hill Hospital
- · Woodhull Hospital Medical Center
The discounts provide unisex rates as well as an employer sponsored discount. For women, the discounts are approximately 55% off the identical, non-discounted policy. For men, the discount translates to 20% off the non-discounted policy. The discounts are parmanent and apply to all future purchases.
Policy provisions include:
- · Own occupation definition of disability covering you if you can’t work in your medical specialty.
- · Permanent discounts that apply to future increases.
- · Premiums are guaranteed to age 65.
- · A+ Rated company.
- · No exclusions or limitations.
- · Ability to increase the policy to $15,000/month benefit without further medical underwriting.
To qualify for the discounts, applications need to be submitted through Set for Life while currently employed at NYU Medical Center or an affiliated hospital.
For more information about disability insurance discounts at New York University (NYU) Medical Center or to request a personalized quote comparison, please contact the Set for Life office today!