Disability Insurance Discounts Available for Medical Residents, Physicians, CRNAS and Employees of University of Minnesota
Set for Life Insurance offers special discounts for medical students, medical residents, CRNAs, dental students, physicians, nurses and employees who are affiliated with University of Minnesota. These affiliates include:
- University of Minnesota Children’s Hospital
- VAMC Veterans of America Medical Center
- Regions Hospital
- Hennepin County Medical Center
- Amplatz Children’s Hospital
The discounts provide unisex rates as well as an employer sponsored discount. For women, the discounts are approximately 55% off the identical, non-discounted policy. For men, the discount translates to 20% off the non-discounted policy.
Policy provisions include:
- Own occupation definition of disability covering you if you can’t work in your medical specialty.
- Permanent discounts that apply to future increases.
- Premiums are guaranteed to age 65.
- A+ Rated company.
- No exclusions or limitations.
- Ability to increase the policy to $15,000/month benefit without further medical underwriting.
For more information about disability insurance discounts at University of Minnesota or to request a personalized quote comparison, please contact the Set for Life office today!