Set for Life Insurance offers special discounts for physicians, medical residents, medical fellows, medical students, CRNAs, nurses and employees who are affiliated with University of Texas Health Sciences Center.
These affiliates include:
- UT MD Anderson Cancer Center
- UT Southwestern Medical Center
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center
- Parkland Memorial Hospital
- St. Paul University Hospital
- Children’s Medical Center (Dallas)
- Memorial Hermann-Texas Medical Center
- Children’s Memorial Hermann Hospital
- Lyndon B. Johnson General Hospital
- Harris County Psychiatric Center
- St. Joseph Medical Center
The discounts provide unisex rates as well as an employer sponsored discount. For women, the discounts are approximately 55% off the identical, non-discounted policy. For men, the discount translates to 20% off the non-discounted policy.
Policy provisions include:
- Own occupation definition of disability covering you if you can’t work in your medical specialty.
- Permanent discounts that apply to future increases.
- Premiums are guaranteed to age 65.
- A+ Rated company.
- No exclusions or limitations.
- Ability to increase the policy to $15,000/month benefit without further medical underwriting.
For more information about disability insurance discounts at University of Texas Medical School or to request a personalized quote comparison, please contact the Set for Life office today!