Set for Life Insurance offers exclusive discounts on individual disability policies for all medical residents, fellows, physicians, executives, CRNAs and employees of Baylor Scott & White Health.
Applications must be submitted through Set for Life Insurance while employed at Baylor Scott & White. If you are a graduating medical resident, applications must be submitted prior to graduation. Policies are subject to medical underwriting.
Discounts are 20% and unisex rates. Women end up saving close to 70% than the nondiscounted rate since they pay close to double on their disability insurance premiums than their male counterparts.
Policies include all of the major available riders as well as a specialty specific definition of disability.
In addition to Baylor Scott & White, employees of the following affiliated hospitals are eligible for the discounted rates through Set for Life Insurance:
- Scott & White Hospital- Brenham
- Baylor Scott & White Emergency Medical Center Cedar Park
- Scott & White Hospital College Station
- Metroplex Health System Kileen
- Scott & White Hospital Llano
- Baylor Scott & White Medical Center Marble Falls
- Scott & White Hospital Round Rock
- Scott & White Hospital Taylor
- McLane Children’s Scott & White Hospital Temple
- Scott & White Continuing Care Hospital
- Scott & White Memorial Hospital Temple
- Baylor Scott & White Hillcrest Medical Center