Set for Life Insurance offers special discounts for physicians, medical residents, medical fellows, CRNAs, nurses and employees who are affiliated with University of Cincinnati School of Medicine.
These affiliates include:
- Cincinnati Children’s Hospital Medical Center
- Cincinnati Department of Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- Christ Hospital
- Drake Center
- Hoxworth Blood Center
- Jewish Hospital
- Mayfield Clinic
- Shriners Hospitals for Children–Cincinnati
- UC Health Surgical Hospital
- UC Health University Hospital
- UC Health University of Cincinnati Physicians
- UC Health West Chester Hospital
The discounts provide unisex rates as well as an employer sponsored discount. For women, the discounts are approximately 55% off the identical, non-discounted policy. For men, the discount translates to 20% off the non-discounted policy.
Policy provisions include:
- Own occupation definition of disability covering you if you can’t work in your medical specialty.
- Permanent discounts that apply to future increases.
- Premiums are guaranteed to age 65.
- A+ Rated company.
- No exclusions or limitations.
- Ability to increase the policy to $15,000/month benefit without further medical underwriting.
For more information about disability insurance discounts at University of Cincinnati Medical School or to request a personalized quote comparison, please contact the Set for Life office today!