Set for Life Insurance, a nationally recognized leader in disability insurance, offers discounts to CRNA students at various institutions around the country. These include (but are not limited to):
- Medical College of Georgia
- University of Maryland
- Carolinas Medical Center
- Duke University
- University of Alabama
- University of Cincinnati
- University of Tennessee
- Oregon Health and Science
- University of Texas
- Baylor University
- Louisiana State University
If your program is not listed, please contact Set for Life to learn about setting up a discount at your program.
CRNAs within 180 days of graduation are eligible to purchase up to $4000/month benefit without income verification.
What to look for in a disability policy for CRNAs:
- Specialty specific language. Also known as “own occupation” or “regular occupation” (depending on the company). This means the policy will pay you benefits if you cannot work as a CRNA, even if you can work in another specialty or occupation.
- Non cancelable, guaranteed renewable .This means that once you have your policy, the company can never raise your rates or modify your policy. Most association plans do not have this feature, leaving the premiums precarious to large premium increases in the future.
- Discounts. If you are able to obtain the same policy for less, take advantage of this opportunity.
- High company ratings. Look for companies with an A+ or better rating from AM Best to ensure company stability.
For more information about CRNA disability insurance or to request a quote comparison, contact the Set for Life Insurance office today!